Bana Hills and Golden Bridge in the morning tour
Tour program: 08 a.m & return 05 p.m.
The tour starts from the morning where our guide will pick you up from the hotel and start to drive Bana hills – king mountain. You will admire the high by the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia.
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the golden bridge. The two giant hands are considered as god’s hand supporting Vietnamese bridge in particular. On the other side, the bridge could be like a long silk flap carefully held up through forest hills by two hands of a woman. From here, visitors can get a glimpse of Da Nang city with beautiful coastlines or simply enjoy themselves among white clouds, blue sky and green forests.
Walk down few steps to explore French wine cellar, garden flowers, Linh Ung pagoda. You will see the panorama of Da Nang city.
Back to station we take another cable car to French village where we have a buffet lunch at the restaurant and take a short rest to continue exploring the peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1487 m, the highest peak in Bana hills.
Next place is the French square, visit and play some games in fantasy park – one of the largest indoor amusement parks in Vietnam with series of interesting games: Freefall tower, 4-5 d film, skiver, the death race, dinosaur park,..
Return to the cable car for leaving Bana hills and back to your hotel at 05:00 pm. Tour ends.
– Bana cable car line – is the guinness world records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record guinness world: line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large best world (1,291.81m).
– Explore Ba na hill, sightseeing the panoramic views
– Discover the famous bridge is golden bridge
– Buffet lunch
– Discover fantasy park with some adventure game
What should you bring ?
– Hats/ caps, sun cream, sunglasses, sport shoes.
– Clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended
– English guide
– Lunch with buffet
– Golden Bridge on the huge hand
– Cable car ticket (850.000 vnd/pax)
– Personal expenses and drinks
– Tip for Guide
See more here