My Son early morning & Bana hills small group tour
My Son early morning
Tour program: 06 am & return 7:30 pm
Our Guide will pick you up at hotel and then we will visit Bang An tower first.
it is one of the oldest tower of champa people in the central of Vietnam. It was built from 9th to 11th centuries.
we will have opportunities to take photographs at this most beautiful of Champa architecture. Following this bus will take you to My Son holy land, once the capital city of Champa kingdom (around the 4th to 13th century). And this is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 70 architectural works.
After more than 1 hour visit around My Son temples we will come to local family for lunch.
This will give you the opportunities to meet and talk with the local people in their village and gain an understanding about their daily life .
Bana hills tour
After lunch we will visit Bana hills, you will visit the golden bridge. The two giant hands are considered as god’s hand supporting Vietnamese bridge in particular. On the other side, the bridge could be like a long silk flap carefully held up through forest hills by two hands of a woman. From here, visitors can get a glimpse of Da Nang city with beautiful coastlines or simply enjoy themselves among white clouds, blue sky and green forests.
Walk down few steps to explore French wine cellar, garden flowers, Linh Ung pagoda. You will see the panorama of Da Nang city.
Back to station we take another cable car to French village continue exploring the peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1487 m, the highest peak in Bana hills.
Next place is the French square, visit and play some games in fantasy park – one of the largest indoor amusement parks in Vietnam with series of interesting games: Freefall tower, 4-5 d film, skiver, the death race, dinosaur park,..
Return to the cable car for leaving Bana hills and back to hotel. Tour ends.
– Honorably recognized as a world heritage in 1999
– Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
– Traditional Champa show
– Boat trip on Thu Bon river
– Vietnamese lunch and have chance to talk with local people.
– Explore Bana hills, sightseeing the panoramic views
– Discover the famous bridge is golden bridge
– Discover fantasy park with some adventure game
What should you bring ?
– Hats/ caps, sun cream, sunglasses .
– Clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended
– Pick up & drop off
– English Guide
– Golden bridge
– Cable car ticket 850.000 vnd/pax and ticket in My Son is 150.000 vnd/pax
– Personal expenses and drinks.
See more here