Marble mountains – Am Phu cave – Monkey mountain – Hai Van pass small goup tour
Tour program: 08 am & return 05 pm.
The tour starts from the morning where our Guide will pick you up from the hotel.
Firstly, we will visit Marble Mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points. They are also home to several Buddhist sanctuaries and Hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population. The Marble Mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas.
At the foot of the mountains there is a traditional marble fine art village which is over 300 years old. You will admire its talented craftsmen, their creativity and their uniquely beautiful works.
Say good bye to marble mountains we will come back local family for Vietnamese lunch.
Am Phu cave
After lunch, we continue to visit Am Phu cave (the hell cave). We will learn many interesting philosophies of buddhism.
The Am Phu cave features a harmonious combination of folklore and Buddhism’s valuable philosophy of humanity. The scenes of horror mentioned-above intend to educate human beings about doing good deeds in life and to ‘turn over a new leaf’ to stop a bad habit or make a positive change to their characters.
Returning to the bus we will continue to explore Monkey Mountains, here we will enjoy panorama view of Da Nang from high position.
In Monkey Mountain, You will visit Linh Ung pagoda, one of the biggest pogoda in Da Nang city and the highest Avalokitesvara bodhisattva (lady buddha) statue in Vietnam – 67m.
We have plenty of time to take photo and relaxing at this beautiful area if we are lucky, we can see a lot of monkey around the pagoda.
Hai Van pass
Say good bye at this beautiful place we have long ride around 50 minutes to Hai Van pass, it means “the ocean of cloud“ in Vietnamese.
Hai Van pass is one of the beautiful landscapes. Here you can not only enjoy the fresh air in the pass you also admire the winding mountains pass road. Come to Hai Van and experience the indescribable spectacle. End tour, transfer back to your hotel in Hoi An and Da Nang.
– Climb the stone steps carved into marble mountain to discover caves, grottos and a buddhist pagoda
– Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
– Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
– Visit Linh Ung pagoda,one of the biggest pogoda in Da Nang city
– The highest Avalokitesvara bodhisattva (lady buddha) statue in vietnam – 67m
– Vietnamese lunch and have chance to talk with local people.
– The Hai Van pass is a 20-kilometre strip of road that joins the city of da nang and lang co in hue province. at 500 metres above sea level, it’s the highest pass in the whole of vietnam.
– The beauty of the landscape on show while driving over the pass cannot be understated. the road snakes its way up through the steep hills, surrounded by lush tropical jungle. it’s adorned with views out over the ocean and white sand beaches.
What should you bring?
- You should bring cameras, anti-insect cream, sports shoes.
- Hats/caps , sunglasse. clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended.
– Pick up & drop off
– English speaking tour guide,
– Vietnamese lunch,
– Entrance fee
– Personal expenses
- Please note:
– Kid from 5 to 9 years old pay half price;
– Kid under 4 years old are free of charge
See more here