Afternoon Marble Mountains and Monkey Mountains small group tour
Tripadvisor – Badge of Excellence
Tour program: 3:00 pm & return 7:00 pm.
The tour starts afternoon at 3 pm where our Guide will pick you up from the hotel.
Firstly, we will visit Marble Mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points. They are also home to several buddhist sanctuaries and hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population. The marble mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas.
At the foot of the mountains there is a traditional marble fine art village which is over 300 years old. You will admire its talented craftsmen, their creativity and their uniquely beautiful works.
Returning to the bus we will continue to explore Monkey Mountains, here we will enjoy panorama view of Da Nang from high position. In Monkey Mountain, you will visit Linh Ung pagoda, one of the biggest pogoda in Da Nang city and the highest avalokitesvara bodhisattva (lady buddha) statue in Vietnam – 67m. We have plenty of time to take photo and relaxing at this beautiful area if we are lucky, we can see a lot of monkey around the pagoda.
End tour and transfer back to your hotel in Hoi An and Da Nang.
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottos and a buddhist pagoda
- Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
- Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
- Visit Linh Ung pagoda, one of the biggest pogoda in Da Nang city
- The highest Avalokitesvara bodhisattva (lady buddha) statue in Vietnam – 67m
What should you bring?
- You should bring cameras, anti-insect cream, sports shoes
- Hats/caps, sunglass, clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended
- Pick up & drop off (from Hotels Hoi An)
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses
See more here