My Son morning tour with Vietnamese lunch small group tour
Tour program: 7:30 am & return 1:30 pm.
In the morning at 7:30 am ,our guide and driver will pick you up at hotel lobby and then leaving Hoi An for My Son holy land and arriving at 8:30 am.
You’ll walk around with our guide to see the historic and culture ruins of the 13th century, and be brought back to the glorious time of the Champa civilization. During your visit to My Son, the guide will show you the remains of special brick tower, explain the origin and historical significance of the site including the meanings of each tower or monument.
We also enjoy the traditional Cham dance. They show local costumes and song with traditional instrumental accompaniment.
At 11 am leaving My Son by minibus to local family for lunch. On the way back to hotel, we have 50 minutes enjoy the fresh air and river view on the wooden boat. Tour end.
- High lights :
– Honorably recognized as a world heritage in 1999
– Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
– Traditional cham pa show
– Boat trip on thu bon river
– Vietnamese lunch and have chance to talk with local people.
- What should you bring ?
– Hats/ caps, sun cream , sunglasses .
– Clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended
– English Guide
– Boat trip
– Pick up & drop off
– Ticket ( 150.000vnd )
– Personal expenses and drinks.
See more here
There are no reviews yet.