Half Day Afternoon Hoi An City Private Tour
Hoi An is known as the Venice of the East because it is on the banks of the Thu Bon River and there are canals that cut through the town. It is without doubt one of the most charming towns in the world. It is the only city in Vietnam where the law requires the store owners to hang lanterns outside their shops. At night the soft glow of these lanterns reflected in the Thu Bon River is a beautiful, peaceful sight. Hoi An is an old trading port which operated between the fifteenth and nineteenth century. It is now a UNESCO heritage site. It is also one of the most popular destinations in Vietnam as people enjoy the charm, colour, bustle and life of this beautiful, small town.
Tour program: 2:30 p.m to 6:30 p.m
Duration: 4 hours
Our local Guide will pick you up at hotel lobby at 2:30 pm. Afternoon walking tour around the ancient town will make a great idea. We explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Fukian assembly hall, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge, Phung Hung ancient trading house, local markets, an amazing place where you can observe the daily life of local people.
– Enjoy Hoi An’s traditional dance and folk song
– Enjoyed some specialities for dinner. Tour end and back to hotel.
– Old Town Hoi An, the city’s historic district, is recognized as an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port, its buildings and street plan reflecting a blend of indigenous and foreign influences.
-Explore the narrow lanes of Hoi An ancient town.
-Walk through the old town and visit temples and centuries old houses.
-Dinner at local restaurant
-Learn more about Hoi An’s history, culture and people
- Tour included:
– English Guide
– Pick up & drop off
- Tour excluded:
– Personal expenses and drinks.
- What should you bring ?
– Hats/caps, sun cream, sunglasses, sport shoes, rain coat
-Clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended
Price: For further details please contact Mr.Turtle for the best price on whats app, messenger or email for private tours and small group tour…
See more here