Marble mountains and My Son sunset full day small group tour
Tour program: 08am & return 06pm.
In the morning at 08 am our Guide and Driver will pick you up at hotel lobby.
Firstly, we will visit Marble Mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points. They are also home to several Buddhist sanctuaries and hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population. The marble mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas.
At the foot of the mountains there is a traditional marble fine art village which is over 300 years old. You will admire its talented craftsmen, their creativity and their uniquely beautiful works.
Say good bye to Marble Mountains we will come back local family for Vietnamese lunch.
My Son sunset
After lunch, the bus will take you to visit My Son, spending 2 hours walking around My Son with our Guide. Seeing the beauty of My Son in the afternoon. This is also the greatest time of the day to see the My Son without many tourists and traffic. The temperature is also cooling. 05 pm leaving My Son by minibus to riverside and take private boat to Hoi An, we will enjoy the sunset sightseeing from the boat. Arriving hoi an at 06 pm. Tour end, Guide drops you off back to hotel.
– Climb the stone steps carved into marble mountain to discover caves, grottos and a buddhist pagoda
– Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
– Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
– Vietnamese lunch and have chance to talk with local people.
– Honorably recognized as a world heritage in 1999
– Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
– Traditional cham pa show
What should you bring?
- You should bring cameras, anti-insect cream, sports shoes, hats/caps, sunglasse.
- Clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended.
– Pick up & drop off
– Vietnamese lunch
– Boat trip
– Vietnamese banh my
– Entrance Ticket to My Son
– Personal expenses and drinks
- Please note:
– Kid from 5 to 9 years old pay half price;
– Kid under 4 years old are free of charge
– Kid under 6 years old: free entrance fee
See more here
There are no reviews yet.