My Son sunset small group tour
My Son holy land – once the capital city of Cham pa kingdom (around the 4th to 13th century). My Son is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 70 architectural works. They include temples and towers connecting to each other with complicated red brick designs. The major structure of cham architecture is tower, built to reflect the divinity of the king.
Tour program: 01pm to 06pm.
In the afternoon at 01pm, our guide and driver will pick you up at hotel lobby and leaving Hoi An for My Son holy land around 2:45 pm.
You’ll walk around with our guide to see the historic and culture ruins of the 13th century, and be brought back to the glorious time of the Cham pa civilization. During your visit to My Son, the Guide will show you the remains of special brick tower, explain the origin and historical significance of the site including the meanings of each tower or monument.
We also enjoy the traditional Cham dance. They show local costumes and song with traditional instrumental accompaniment. At 05 pm leaving My Son by minibus to riverside and take private boat to Hoi An. We will enjoy the sunset sightseeing from the boat. Tour end.
- High lights:
– Honorably recognized as a world heritage in 1999
– Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
– Traditional Cham pa show is performed at 9:30 am
– Boat trip on Thu Bon river
What should you bring ?
– Hats/ caps, sun cream, sunglasses .
– Clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended
– Pick up & drop off
– Ticket to My Son (150.000 vnd)
– English Guide
– Snack (Vietnamese banh my)
– Boat trip
– Personal expenses and drinks
- Please note:
– Kid from 5 to 9 years old pay half price;
– Kid under 4 years old are free of charge
See more here
There are no reviews yet.